This article is aimed at showing you seven solid places and areas and more where Trump is beating Biden mercilessly.
1. TWITTER FOLLOWERS. Trump has 84.2 million followers on Twitter while Biden has a pantry 7.3M followers, if followers are to be translated into voters, then Biden is a far way behind Trump. It is true that Twitter followers does not necessarily translate into voters but if we consider the fact that Obama had more followers than John McCain his 2008 Republican rival who he defeated. During 2012 democratic primaries, he had more followers than Hillary who he defeated, during his re-election, he had more followers than Senator Mitt Romney, who he went on to defeat. Trump had more followers than Hillary Clinton. Hillary has 28.3M while Trump has 84.2M should it be the reason why Trump defeated Hillary Clinton? Now, he is paired against Biden who he has a higher Twitter followers than, shouldn’t we conclude that, if all higher Twitter crowd pullers had defeated lesser Twitter crowd pullers, then Trump will defeat Joe Biden? Obama has higher Twitter followers than Trump, he has 120M followers as against Trump’s 84.2M, but Trump is running not against Obama but against Biden who has just 7.3M followers as against Trump’s 84.2M.
2. A MATHEMATICAL MODULE. This module is said to be 99% accurate. The blaze. Ours it thus;
“A political science professor, professor Helmut Norporyh is asserting that President Donald Trump has a 91% chance of re-election in November against presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. Stony Brook University professor Helmut Norpoth made this political forecast by using the “Primary Model,” an election prediction model that has a proven track record, including accurately predicting five out of the last six elections”
Here is how the Blaze puts it further;
“The Primary Model gives Trump a 91 percent chance of winning in November,” Norpoth told Mediaite on Tuesday. “This model gets it right for 25 of the 27 elections since 1912, when primaries were introduced.”
The Primary Model, which Norpoth introduced in 1996, predicts that Trump will win the 2020 election by a wider margin than in 2016. The model, which was one of the few prognosticators that foretold a Trump win in 2016, expects to see Trump claim 362 electoral votes in the 2020 election, much higher than the 304 he won when he ran against Hillary Clinton.
The two elections that the Primary Model got wrong in the past 108 years were John F. Kennedy’s election in 1960 and George W. Bush’s election in 2000, when he won the Electoral College but lost the popular vote.
The Primary Model calculates a candidate’s chance of winning elections based on performance in early primaries.
Biden kicked off his campaign by finishing fourth in Iowa’s caucuses with 15.8% of the vote, placed fifth in New Hampshire with only 8.4% of the vote, and came in second place in Nevada with 18.9% of the vote. The former vice president then pulled off a decisive win in South Carolina on Feb. 29, followed by major victories in Alabama, Arkansas, North Carolina, and Virginia on Super Tuesday to cement him as the front-runner for the Democratic nomination.
However, Biden’s early losses punctuate a lack of enthusiasm at the beginning of his campaign, a factor the Primary Model puts a lot of stock in. “If you can get people to come out for a primary that isn’t even a contest, you have them hooked,” Norpoth said.
Meanwhile, Trump has enjoyed renewed energy during the primaries.
“But in 23 of the 27 states that held primaries both this year and in 2012, when President Obama ran for re-election, Trump has racked up higher raw vote totals than Obama did — often doubling or tripling his predecessor’s numbers,” the New York Post reported in June.
The Primary Model’s prediction of a Trump landslide in the 2020 election tells a much different story from recent national polls.
Biden leads Trump by four percentage points according to a Hill-HarrisX general election poll released on Wednesday. An Economists/you Government poll from this week found that Biden leads Trump by nine points.
Biden holds a 12-point lead in the presidential race, according to a Monmouth University poll released last week. A CNN poll from June had the presumptive Democratic nominee with a commanding 14-point lead over President Trump.
An election prediction model released by Oxford Economics in May envisions that Trump will suffer a “historic defeat” in November’s election, only receiving 35% of the popular vote, because of economic devastation stemming from the coronavirus pandemic. The model has accurately predicted the winner of the popular vote in 16 of the past 18 elections.
“Well, I don’t go by opinion polls, I go by the real polls,” Norpoth said last week during an appearance on “Lou Dobbs Tonight. “I go by what happens in the primary elections. And in those primary elections, especially in the early ones, Donald Trump did very well, and Joe Biden, as many of you may have forgotten by now, struggled in New Hampshire, where he came fifth
3. FACEBOOK LIKES AND COMMENTS. Trump makes a post and generates 162k likes and and 12k comments. Biden makes a post and generates a pantry 5.4k likes in this election session of all time and 1.7k comments , all far less than Trump’s.
This makes me to think that there are more people who are interested in what Trump has to say than those who cares about Biden is saying. You may say that it’s because Trump is the president, but even as a candidate in 2016 his posts attracted much more likes and comments than those of the then president, Obama and far more than those of his challenger Hillary Clinton, who he eventually defeated. If likes and comments were votes, Trump will defeat Biden overwhelmingly.
4. PARLER. In the newest microblogging app challenger to Twitter, touted by the American conservatives as a better alternative to Twitter which they claim censors them, Trump has 11- 20k followers whereas Biden has zero presence therein.If elections are to be held in Parler, Trump will carry the day.
5. FACEBOOK FOLLOWERS. Trump has far more followers on Facebook than Biden, Hillary and Obama put together. But why? So much followers for a man said to be poised to lose his re-election to Biden! Trump has close to 29M followers whereas Biden has just 2.1M, Obama has 55M(he has been a senator and a two time president) and Hillary has just about 10M followers. Just like Twitter, candidates with higher Facebook followers almost always wins elections against candidates with lesser followers.
6. TWITTER LIKES, COMMENTS AND RETWEETS. Here too, Trump eclipses Biden.It’s true that there are many pollsters giving Biden very large edge over Trump but remember also that almost all those pollsters also predicted Hillary’s victory in 2016.
As can be seen in the shots below; Trump’s Twitter post attracted 224k likes as against Biden’s 110k likes. The second shot shows that Trump’s Twitter post has 124k comments as against Biden’s post which attracts just about 2k comments. Also Trump’s tweet was retweeted about 46k times whereas Biden’s got about 15k retweets only.
7. POCKET DEBT. Trump is richer than Biden, Trump’s campaign is richer in dollars than Biden’s. If it were all about money, it would be a straight win for Trump.
Forbes reports that Obama is worth 40M dollars, Hillary is worth 45M dollars, Biden is worth as little as 9M dollars, he is said to have debts too.
Here is how Forbes put it:
“The Bidens still have some debt. County records show that a $540,000 mortgage on the Wilmington house, recorded in 2013, has yet to be paid off. There are also two other liabilities listed on his disclosure. One of them is a line of credit, for $15,000 to $50,000, which Biden co-signed with one of his sons”
Trump on the other hand is worth 2.1 billion dollars, that’s more than two times the total networth of Obama, Hillary and Biden combined!
Oh, If monies were votes…!
It has also been reported that Trump’s campaign is a billionaire in funds in the face of struggling Biden’s campaign.
Finally, as it stands now, Trump has more social media followers and activities than Biden, Hillary and Obama, except in Twitter where Obama has 120M followers as against Trump’s 84.2M, but when it comes to likes, comments and retweets, Trump is way far ahead of the trio by far.
I hope you have seen places where Trump is beating Biden, if you are a Biden supporter pray against it, if you are a Trump supporter pray for it’s sustenance as it clearly points to victory.
It is very true that elections are not won and loss on Facebook, Parler and Twitter neither are they won and loss on Washington post, New York Times and CNN. Come November Evangelical Christians, Israeli hardliners, Biafrans and dusted and battered Christians of northern Nigeria and the white supremacists asking many other groups will be hoping for a repeat of 2016 whereasas many including China, Iran, WHO, Hizbollah, EU, liberals, black lives matters, Antifa, LGBQ movements, feminists groups and ISIS among others will be expecting a Biden’s landslide.
As for me, nah to write be my own.
You may like, share, comment or follow our page.