SHARING IS CARING…
By: Juli Mbah
Another gist is here.
The big brother Naija season 5 lockdown is ongoing and as usual so many individuals with their differ views about the program.
It has always been a fight between BBN show lovers and those against it each year the show is on. It is a normal thing to expect both a negative and positive view on the show as regarding people.
This year’s BBN show came at a time the country and the world at large is trying to recover from a pandemic that ravaged the world.
This triggered so many reactions as to how the show will be on while school is still closed down.
This is what Pastor Chinomso Jude Nwala has to say, he posted on his Facebook wall:
BIG BROTHER NAIJA…(THE DEMONIC TV SHOW)
Just before you start insulting me and call me names as usual, please answer this question…
(1) As a good Christian, what moral lessons are you learning from this TV show
(2) What do you gain from watching this show
(3) What positive impact has this show done in your life so far ever since you started watching it.
(4) Are you aware that they steal your mind and possess soul and cage your spirit for watching this show constantly…
(5) What is interesting you about this show that is Godly?
It may sound funny or useless, you may say anything you like to me but let me tell you this .. Whatever that doesn’t add value into your life is rubbish.
Churches are on locked down in some states because of covid-19 but they have set up this demonic show and Christians are busy subscribing, voting and watching it… WHO BEWITCHED YOU..?🤔🤔🤔🤔
Do you know that if that show was all about God and prayers, only few Nigerians will be watching it but hence it’s not, everyone is interested in it.
Am so shocked that Christians are the major subscribers and viewers of this ungodly show.
I repeat, whatever that doesn’t glorify God and add value into your life, don’t venture into it…
(Dr chinomso Jude Nwala)